Then as part of that, all the boys got into the Varsity game tonight for free. So, the whole family went and we all had a great time! I can't wait till Beau is in high school sports! He really enjoys sports, which makes him fun to watch when he plays. And I know I'm just his mom, but I think he's pretty good too! Which will come in handy, cause it's easier to cheer for someone that actually gets playing time, than a benchwarmer like I was in volleyball! Ha! ;-) Thank heaven Beau takes after his dad in athletic ability!
And now Beau has basketball practice tomorrow morning too! So, we will be basketball'd out by the time this weekend is over! :-)
The kids get a 3 day weekend, which is nice. And wanna hear something else nice? My husband is refinishing my dining room table for me and I am so excited!! The leg fell off this morning - don't ask - it's just one more thing in a whole list of things we seem to be compiling this month! :-) And because of that, he reinforced all four legs and is completely refinishing it like we had planned to do since I bought it this summer! Might even get it done tomorrow!! Woohoo!
Kaylee had her first play date with a school friend today. Baylie is one of her best buddies in her class and invited her over for the afternoon. It was set up that she would go home from school with them, so when Rod went to school to pick Beau up, he saw Kaylee & Baylie walking to Baylie's car and he rolled down his window and asked her if she was coming home with him or what!? She just giggled, shook her head no, and kept on running right past him! :-) Man they grow up so fast!!
Our snow if finally melting! But we still have at least 6' high drifts on either side of our road out here in the country! Gonna take a while to melt completely, I'm thinking! :-) I have lots of pictures downloading off my phone, so as soon as I find them on my computer, I will post some!
Have a wonderful night!
Beau just came down, hugged me and said, "Mom I think I'm gonna head to bed, I have practice in the morning!" The funny part was, he said it like he was making a sacrifice going to bed so early. And maybe he is, it is only 11:54pm after all! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment