Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Here is a picture of the sky tonight at our place, looking
southwest towards our shop. The day ended kind of stormy,
but boy was it a great day!! Guess what my hubby built me??
Feeding stalls for my calves! I was bottle feeding all 15 calves
by hand and I usually only fed one at a time so I could use my
other hand to keep the other calves back.
Not anymore!! Oh I'm so happy I could dance a jig!
Today we got 9 stalls built and if these work like we think
they will, Rod will build me nine more later.
For our first trial feeding, the stalls worked great and
the calves cooperated nicely.
Almost looks like a production line! :-) I'm lovin it! And
I'm so thankful, or as my Papa would say "I's so tanksful!"
Now feeding time at this zoo will be soooo much easier!! ;-)

No comments: