Friday, November 21, 2008

This military helicopter has been passing over our house for the last 3 days. It's a pretty massive piece of machinery - this is the kind that can carry tanks! The other thing I liked about this picture is the moon in the background. This was taken at about 11:00am.
This is the view out the back window of my tractor when I am shredding. The rows in the middle have been shredded and you can see the windrows on either side. The red at the bottom of the picture is my shredder. I can shred 8 rows at a time. 
I've posted pics of our baler before, but here is one just as Cody is letting a bale out.
And what post of mine would be complete without a sunrise or sunset pic? Here is the sun going down today.
Happy Friday to ya!

No comments: