The girls and I spent 8 hours in the tractor, shredding today. To pass the time, we took pictures of ourselves. The first two are ones that Hoper took all by herself - can you tell? (The dark ones are because it is pitch black outside. Not necessarily in order - sorry!)
Kaylee took this one of Hope:
Here are two I took of the girls in the tractor after Daddy delivered lunch!
Aren't they cute tractor buddies?
1 comment:
They are TOTALLY adorable tractor buddies. The last one makes Kaylie and Hope look alot alike, and I never ever thought they resembled each other that much. It's amazing the things you can come up with in a tractor cab for entertainment. I remember the day! We had bags of stuff...and always bags of snacks...always! :) You are an amazing farmer lady now, I am so impressed with you!
Post a Comment