Sorry no pics for the longest time!! I lost my camera (sob) and it feels like I am missing an extension of my body! I didn't realize just how often I took pictures, until I don't have it anymore. I am hoping Murphy's Law will come into affect that now that I have confessed to you all that I lost it, that it will magically appear! I also window shopped for a new one today and thought that might help it show up. No such luck so far!
So, I may blog short stories or blurps from our life, but hate to do too much without pictures - cause that gets boring I'm sure! Maybe this will be an excuse to work on my writing.
Anyhow, thanks for your patience and please wish me luck in either finding my old camera, or finding the money laying around somewhere to buy a new one! Ha! :-)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about the loss of your camera. I hope you find it because you take some awsome photos!
Roger
Post a Comment