when it gets in your hair!!
Hope was in the shower (didn't know she took her putty with her) and was hollering
for a bit, before I realized she wanted me to come do more than just wash her hair! She needed surgery to remove her putty that was firmly mashed in there. How she did this I have no idea!
We tried all kinds of things, but eventually I just cut the main chunk out and so Hoper has a small mohawk down the center of her head. But, the hair all around it is long enough that as long as I pull it back into a barrette or pony tail, no one is the wiser!! Whew! If she hadn't fallen asleep at bible study and stayed asleep, I would have taken an after picture of her, but she's out pretty cold, so daddy just carried her right up to bed! Will have to post one of her tomorrow. Hopefully you won't be able to tell at all! :-)
We tried all kinds of things, but eventually I just cut the main chunk out and so Hoper has a small mohawk down the center of her head. But, the hair all around it is long enough that as long as I pull it back into a barrette or pony tail, no one is the wiser!! Whew! If she hadn't fallen asleep at bible study and stayed asleep, I would have taken an after picture of her, but she's out pretty cold, so daddy just carried her right up to bed! Will have to post one of her tomorrow. Hopefully you won't be able to tell at all! :-)
4 comments:
OH NO!!! That's awful...glad it was in the middle and not front or something. Hope all the little animals on the Woods Farm are doing good!!! I haven't sent you any pics from then we were there. I only have about 3. Somehow my camera card scrambled so they all read picture error. So if you have any let me know!
It seems like every kid seems to find a way to screw up their hair, accidently, or on purpose, so it gets that "butchered" look. The good news is that kind of a problem remedies itself without a lot of pain, suffering and expense!
Roger
Seems like every kid gets into some kind of hair problem somewhere along the way requiring some unorthodox barbering! The good thing is that it will grow out sooner or later.
Roger
Happens to me all of the time.
Post a Comment