Thursday, October 23, 2008

Here was the sky this morning as the sun came up! I was doing dishes at my sink and wondering what others had to share at bible study last night, and I happened to glance out the east window and I was forced to run outside with my camera and take pics and then share them with you! How can you not believe in God, when you see the beauty He has created?
That is our water tower you see. I just wish I had more training in how to use my camera, there are so many shots that just don't turn out due to user error!! Any tips for online camera classes (free is best!) please pass them on to me! I desperately need em!
If you look closely at the break in the clouds, there was a whole layer of completely different clouds behind this big dark one. And the sunrise is all over in a matter of minutes. Such a wonderful way to start the day!

No comments: