For those of you that I didn't get emailed, and are looking at this: The above pictures are pictures of our house that we currently live in and just put on the market to sell.
Our plan is to move to York, NE when our house sells. We are so excited to get to live "in the country" and still only be a mile from Starbucks and Super Walmart! A great way to break in this city girl I'm thinking! (Grin!) And we will get to be a part of the Lincoln field which I think is so exciting!!
My goal has always been to raise my kiddos in the country where they will know how to work hard enough as teenagers that they will fall into bed at night and not have to make up "trouble" to keep from being bored! And I'm pretty sure that, with all the farm work surrounding us, we will accomplish that! Oh, the adventures we will have!!!
Will have to post more later. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment