Aaah, it's the little things in life. One of my favorite quotes: "The happiest people aren't the ones that have the best of everything, it's the ones that make the best of everything they have!"
Look what we found hiding in our garage! A new stove! (The one on the right!) OK, with the help of a little Comet and steel wool, it was like brand new! It's one I bought for little to nothing at a garage sale a couple years ago, when the ignitor went out on my old stove. I could never figure out how to install it myself and it never got priority in our busy life.
Rod was cleaning the garage out Saturday and decided it was in the way, so he installed it for me. I am thrilled! No more getting down on hands and knees to light the pilot every time a person wants to bake or cook something!
(Note to self - if you want something done, do not complain, or hint, just stick it in the garage where it will hinder husband's progress with building something important like a work bench, and you will have it done in no time flat!)
Oh happy day! I even got a little carried away and shined up my tea kettle! It feels so good to have things clean and neat!
Hey, like so many other moms, I've been cooped up in the house for what seems like weeks with sick kiddos and only Dr's visits for outings, so I'm grabbing joy where I can find it!
No comments:
Post a Comment